Dutch Chocolate Milk makes any recipe ridiculously delicious!
Never Too Much Dutch Chocolate Pudding
makes the world’s most divine delicacies!
Dutch Chocolate Pie
9 inch crust pie
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 1/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup cornstarch
1/4 tsp salt
3 cups Borden Dutch Chocolate Milk
4 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup cold Borden heavy whipping cream
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
dash cocoa powder
- Combine cocoa powder, sugar, cornstarch and salt in a sauce pan and slowly pour 3 cups of Borden Dutch Chocolate milk, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula. Bring to a boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add softened butter and vanilla. Stir until blended. Mixture will thicken as it cools.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust.
- Let cool completely.
- Place raspberries directly on top of the cooled pie and let set.
- Place the mixer bowl and whisk in the freezer for at least 20 minutes to chill.
- Pour Borden heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla into the cold bowl and whisk on high speed until medium to stiff peaks form, about 1 minute.
- Do not over beat.
- Place whipped topping in a piping bag fitted with a decorative tip to pipe whipped cream onto the top of the raspberries.
- Sprinkle a dash of cocoa powder over the whipped cream to finish.