presented on a 46 mm-long magnetic metal bar with horizontal pinback and a blue wool reverse liner
a scroll inscribed “The King’s” in fire Gilt
1933 - Die-stamped copper
Naming is officially impressed on the BEM
maker marked “RZM M9/240” (W
Canada, Cef. A 111Th Infantry Battalion "South Waterloo Battalion" Cap Badge Auction presented on a 46 mm-longIn browning copper, voided, unmarked, measuring 37 mm (w) x 49. 3 mm (h), both lugs intact, extremely fine. Footnote: The Battalion was raised in Waterloo County, Ontario with mobilization headquarters at Galt under the authority of G. O. 151, December 22, 1915. The Battalion sailed September 27, 1916, under the command of Lieutenant Colonel J. D. Clarke with a strength of 25 officers and 637 other ranks. In England, the Battalion was absorbed into